Friday, April 17, 2015

GRANNY'S HEAVEN

There is my granny’s spirit, active and playful in all the corners of our old single stored family house of concrete—a building, which was constructed at a time when I was not yet born. She died three years ago and all her affections once gave to me. Now are here all the memories that I often keep in a place, which was quite unknown for anybody than me. Then since, I had to make me to call up every single inspiration in life of those, which was a result of her prayers that I do believe still. I was looking for those elevated joys in the midst of seasons’ changes, every coming and going to her house and sensed different feelings and emotions, which gave good moments in us each other. Her happiness was only my intention, whenever we are together, either she was in my own home or in the family building which lay in the midst of natural green, yes we loved one another in greatest pleasure. There was Granny’s Heaven and Heaven ever had bend upon her and gave every essence of felicity until she dragged to silent death.  Granny never fails to love me or care me. She is still in my memories. I love you so much until my end

No comments:

EMOTIONS COLD

“Here is the World, where the emotions cold, the desire become unreal, fancy leads the role, thoughts wake words to speak of the loss, wor...