Friday, April 17, 2015

ENGAGEMENT BELLS

PART 2

Saturday evening was incredible with parents that I had a meeting. They were preparing me how to face the girl and her parents and mom was helping me how to be not serious in a function or a party and she said:

‘Son don’t be serious on Sunday when you reach there, give her a smile and don’t talk too much about studies or Literature, it could get bored’

I laughed at her and whispered at her ears

‘Mom this advice is too much, don’t you know am your romantic son’

Everything was prepared for Sunday. My clothes all washed and neatly ironed, my shoes are prepared with a pair of clean socks, and nothing was faulty in me to give complaint. All was apparently well and decked.

 I entered her home on Sunday morning with my uncle and Dad. They gave us a warm welcome and gave handful respect and admiration. Her father is a retired military cop and had been working all over India. Her mother did not ask much to me and seemed silent as if a statue as I don’t like more questions from a mother in law being strict to ask. Her brother was so silent and stood in the side of the cushion chair we sat. While in the hall discussing with that family, her father called her and she came into the room gave us tea and put a bunch of banana on the top of the table and she stand a while leaning on the wall and after that she went back to her room.

 I noticed her white face distinctly; she was beautiful as a full moon and whispered to myself
‘This is good and sure will happen’
The girl finished the computer training and quit it and was doing the banking training. I didn't ask much about her reason of quitting the computer field.

Then the girl’s father asked his daughters opinion about me and she affirmed
Yes, my dad was happy and uncle was happy. Then her father asked to us

‘What is the step next, she liked him’

My uncle replied laughingly

‘We can fix a date for engagement’

‘Let it be’ he agreed

I had a chat with her before leaving her home making her happy without asking deep into her studying subjects, yet but asked her academic carrier and the timing of classes. When I said her to ask some questions about me, she looked shy and asked me about a few questions of my journey to India and returning date.


To be continued..



  



No comments:

EMOTIONS COLD

“Here is the World, where the emotions cold, the desire become unreal, fancy leads the role, thoughts wake words to speak of the loss, wor...