Friday, April 17, 2015

ENGAGEMENT BELLS


    PART 1

It was in a hapless situation that I wrote about my Engagement, sadly though I wrote —a traditional fault that represented my family members.
It has ruled out my mood and made me interestingly unhappy. That incident left me lot of curiosity and queries. I didn't hear such like from any one of my friends’ experience yet. However, it can also hardly happen for one or two around us. Now let me unfold. Two months before my parents phoned me and informed something they found for me. I was sure they are trying to talk about a new girl. Mom gave her word to the girl’s family and they fixed the date of our meeting according to my leave.
 I felt anxious about going to a marriage-lock and was enjoying my bachelor life better than any one of my friends. Apart from that when I thought of an opportunity to go home after a long time, I imitated some happiness.

I seen her photo and excited with her marble like body, her face was a bit large with a few pimples all around. She was white and lean with an innocent round face and no one says she is bad for me. I board my flight on 12 March and happily reached India where my uncle and my dad came in a car to pick me to my home. Uncle was so much proud and happy to see me and he inquired me about the journey:

'Hi man how was the journey ’

'All right, uncle'

My father was so happy in seeing me after a long time and he said:

'Son, you are a bit improved now’

‘Last year I started eating food more, Dad’ I replied and laughed at him

Uncle drove me and father to home and he left. Dad and I entered through our stairs in the dark and he gave a door bell. We waited for a while for mamma to wake up. She came with her happy face and invited me. I shown her my new camera and gave her sweets and chocolates to eat. She could not eat it because it was late night and told me she will take it after brush her teeth in the morning. I hugged her and parents gone to their beds and slept.


didn't shower and knew the water was so cold of rain last night the atmosphere was chilled enough and eagerly went to the dining room and ate fried chicken prepared my mom that morning. I had to adjust the time in my watch, before I sleep with a knowledge that am in a different zone to prepare for my Indian dreams—Indian girl and Indian food. Then again an Indian morning arrived after a year of time with a Friday wing. I knew I was happier than anyone in the house and I pulled out my curtain and seen monsoon clouds outside, the atmosphere was dark and rain pelted outside. I have intended to mind that am not going to do any sort of writing activities nor painting or reading in this short spell at home, but rather am preparing my body to gain some weight and did those kinds of arduous chest exercises. In India, variety of food would always turn me on and am a great fan of sour, spicy and salty group of food.


To be continued..

No comments:

EMOTIONS COLD

“Here is the World, where the emotions cold, the desire become unreal, fancy leads the role, thoughts wake words to speak of the loss, wor...