Sunday, January 4, 2015

It was a Dreary Night

It was a dreary sleepless nightthe night was a burden for me with lost spirits.
I was lonely and isolated in a cavern near a fruitless desert and pain was penetrating in a darkling deed
I thought,had spirit died Or I have been in the bars.Had some one helped me?
Nay,Nay..Iam away from greenery and almost away from my old Lagoon dreams
And inspiring village meadows
I was almost banned in the strange part of the world and shrilled against the dark
 the grim clouds floated in the skies, slowely I whispered with grudge:


Let me free from the shackles,I love to fly,
Fly,fly

Let me free..Let me free from my shackles
I longer fly,fly.

No comments:

EMOTIONS COLD

“Here is the World, where the emotions cold, the desire become unreal, fancy leads the role, thoughts wake words to speak of the loss, wor...